04/11/2011

Happy Bonfire Night!

It's been a while since my last post, as I've been having a break from blogging, and trying to experiment a bit more on my work. I've been focusing again on beadwork lately, which I am fast discovering takes much longer for me to do since leaving uni. The short break I have had away from my needle and thread has slowed me down. I have also been trying to experiment with different styles of drawing, and have been working on some monochrome pen drawings to put into print. I will post photos soon!

But for now, I will leave you with a festive inspired illustration of fireworks night. I LOVE autumn. It is, hands down, my favourite season of all. Living in the country, the colours are so vivid, and I love wearing my favourite coats and scarves. Tonight is our local fireworks and bonfire night in Weobley, so I am super excited to go. Yesterday, I went to PC World and bought a graphics tablet. I had never used one before, and I have had to ply myself away from it to write this post as I am officially obsessed. Who knew there was so much fun to have on a computer. I feel like I've been missing out on so much in my years at uni not using one. Anyway, here is my bonfire inspired digital drawing! And a halloween inspired one too. Happy autumn!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gulcin said...

Hi! Thanks for your lovely comment. You're also really good at digital drawing,i loved it!
xx

http://olriccrafts.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...