23/08/2011

Faces In A Cloth

Today, I have been sewing up lots of peach coloured faces on Bernie, my amazing Bernina 1008 sewing machine. I still haven't properly started my new project yet, as I keep finding loads of distractions (I'm living in my parents' B&B/ tearooms, and it is the height of season which means lots of helping out).

Photobucket

Photobucket

However, I think I'm going to base it on the Victorian circus, which means lots of magicians, acrobats, sword eaters, flame eaters, flame throwers, tight rope walkers, tattooed people, muscley people, and lots of exotic animals doing tricks, wearing beaded satins and jumping through hoops. And speaking of hoops...

Photobucket

I am so excited, as I am the proud owner of what has to be the BIGGEST embroidery hoop EVER. Okay, so it's probably not for embroidery, but for quilting or something completely off-topic like cold-water fishing, but I'm going to use it for embroidery. Amazing, right? Right!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...