09/09/2011

sequin city

Recently, I've been honing in on some of the beading techniques they taught us at uni in a beaded sample. It's floral and bright, and features the salmon and crimson red sequins I posted about earlier (my favourite colours this month!) and emerald green (also another contender). It's taking bloomin ages for me to do, and as I'm trying to do appliqué at the same time with lots of projects on the go, it gets forgotten a bit, but I'm determined to finish it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've started another embellished piece as well with some little ships in it, but I don't know if I'll have time to finish it by the time I go to Premiére Vision with Texprint in Paris next week (I'm excited!).

Photobucket

I've also been attempting to create a new header for my website that I've been trying to put together before Paris. I'm changing my business name to include my middle name 'Una' as I have discovered that there are already too many Rhiannon Williams's that are designers, and even textile designers.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...