Argh! I've been so busy this week trying to cram in drawing and packing in between work, but I will try and get some drawings actually finished by the end of the week so I can upload something interesting! I don't feel ready to go back to falmouth yet. I'm too scared to officially start the last year, and want to find enough time as poss to cram in some drawing so I don't feel so in the deep-end when it starts, and can have a bit of a social life! Eeeeeeeaaaa not going to happen. And all my late nights are giving me dry eyes. Oh, woe is me!

Gaa, if I feel this stressed now, I have no hope!
1 comment:
Hi there! I've just found your site! I like your drawings a lot! They have a very "aegiptian" strongness on his lines, great to know you!
Post a Comment