
This summer, we've been having a bit of a sort out at home (well, I have anyway. I tend to have these fits of wanting to tidy everything, and as I'm a bit of an insomniac lately, spend too many evenings sorting through stacks of stuff!). Well anyway, I have found boxes of really old, black and white photos of my grandparents and their friends. I will upload the best ones when I have time, but it's inspired me to do some pencil sketches. I have been working on several drawings and flicking back and forth with them throughout the holidays, and I want to start introducing different objects and colour, and combining them so that I can form a narrative. I really want to work in digital print next year, and can't get my head into thinking in terms of embroidery, but hopefully I'll be able to do both. Just want to get back to Falmouth and get stuck into it!
No comments:
Post a Comment